Your Privacy is Important To Us
02 Personal Information
Using our Services, BATSU! Collects information from you, including your name, age, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, postal address, and credit card or payment information.
Here are some ways personal information may be provided:
Creating an Account
When you create an account with us, we may collect your name, username, email address, and password.
Making a Purchase on Our Site
Communication with BATSU!
When you make a purchase on our Sites, we may collect personal information and details associated with your purchases, including payment information.
Signing Up for Emails, or Newsletters
Registering for Contests and Special Events
BATSU! may occasionally run sweepstakes, contests or special events. Any contact information you provide may be used to reach out to you about the event for which you registered and for other marketing and business purposes.
Automatic Data Collection
When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated technologies to collect certain information. The types of information collected may include demographic information such as gender, age, zip code, information about your computer, software, platform, mobile device, and other particulars, including unique device IDs, cookie identifiers, incident data, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, connection, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences. In certain games, we may create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may also receive information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies and/or other data that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you.
Information Submitted Via the Services (Website, Email, Social media, Discord Etc.)
You agree that BATSU! is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. BATSU! will respect your privacy and will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you.
For example, if you access our Services through a third party application, such as an App Store, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public or is visible via your privacy settings. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to BATSU! and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
In addition, BATSU!’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs and community forums. These may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets).
If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Services. We are unable to control uses of information shared publicly on blogs, social media platforms, or other online forums. You assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Automated Tracking and Cookies
When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and pixel tags. These help us understand our users better by telling us about web visits, how to better facilitate advertisements, track preferences and help prevent fraud.
Please Note: If you would like to opt out of automated tracking and cookies you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
We may use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Report to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics, and to develop content for the Services.
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
You can opt out of Google Analytics’ collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Our apps may also use Unity Analytics (https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy) and GameAnalytics (https://gameanalytics.com/privacy/).
03 How We Use Collected Information
- To fulfill your purchases directly, or through our partners
- To respond to customer inquiries and provide customer support
- To ask for feedback on how to improve our Services
- To allow you to register for events, contests, and sweepstakes
- To measure your interest in BATSU!’s Services
- To develop new products and Services and improve, upgrade or enhance current Services
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity
- To ensure quality control
- For short term use such as context customization of ads
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements
- To tailor content, offers, and products that may be of interest to you and to notify you about them
- To provide you with periodic newsletters, emails, and correspondence
Anonymous or Aggregated Information
BATSU! may use personal information and other information to create anonymous, aggregated information such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, and information about the computer or device you’re accessing BATSU! on. We may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other legally permissible purposes.
We may share this information within BATSU! and with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
We may offer various tools and functionalities. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by BATSU! or any other third parties. Please only share with us information of people with whom you have a relationship (e.g. relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers)
BATSU! may use personal information to pursue our legitimate interests (e.g., direct marketing, research (including marketing research), fraud prevention, network and information security, and disclosure to affiliated organizations for administrative tasks), for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provided such information, or otherwise with your consent.
04 Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your information are described below.
- Others may see information you post publicly on or within the Services such as your name, profile picture and content you post.
- We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also share your information with business partners we jointly offer products with.
- We may share your information with third party service providers to help us provide our services. This includes other service providers that help us with IT, customer service and related services.
- We may use third party APIs (Application Program Interfaces) or SDKs (Software Development Kits) as part of the functionality for our Services. Please contact us with any questions about APIs or SDKs.
BATSU! may allow third party advertising partners to set up tracking tools (e.g. cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g. your IP address, device or cookie ID, page(s) visited and at what time of day). We may also share non-personal information and certain technical information to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Services on the websites or platforms of third parties.
We may allow advertisers to collect this information and share it with us under these programs. This information is used to tailor and offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by ensuring that advertisements for products and services you see will be relevant and appealing to you. To opt out of this advertising within participating ad networks please review the next section: Choices and Tools.
05: Your Information Choices and Tools
The Privacy of Our Customers is Extremely Important To Us
In many cases you can manage your settings and opt out of certain programs by following the guidelines below:
- You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may lose some of the functionality of BATSU!’s services.
- The online advertising industry provides ways to opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance, the European Digital Advertising Alliance, and the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada.
- You can turn off ‘push notifications’ with respect to future apps via your mobile devices’ settings.
- You can opt out of email communications by clicking ‘unsubscribe.’ Please note that you will continue to receive transaction related emails for products or services you have requested.
- If you wish to no longer have BATSU! process or make use of your information, please email email@example.com. Place ‘Delete my Account’ in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address if you have accessed the game from a third party provider (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. Please note that we will process these requests in accordance with applicable laws and certain records will be retained for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent or posted content on the Services, we may not be able to delete it. Please consult the privacy policies of those third party providers to learn about their removal procedures.
BATSU! uses reasonable measures to protect personal information under our control.
All information may be tracked, processed and/or stored anywhere in the world. While data protection laws may vary in other countries, we work to safeguard your information consistent with requirements of applicable laws.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You use our Services at your own risk. If you believe your information has been compromised in any way please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
06 Policies Concerning Minors
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13*.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13*. If you are under the age of 13* please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information on a minor (child under the age of 13) we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
*And in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16 as required by law.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has uploaded personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
07 California Privacy Rights / Do Not Track Disclosures
If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to yearly notice about certain information provided in the previous calendar year to third parties for use by those third parties in marketing their products and services to you.
This Supplemental California Privacy Notice only applies to our processing of personal information that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If you are a California resident and are under 18 years of age, you may request and obtain removal of postings on the Websites that you yourself post by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be labeled "California Removal Request" on the email subject line. All requests must provide a description of the content or information in your posting that you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material and include the name and URL (if applicable) of the website, application or other interactive service. We shall not accept requests via postal mail, telephone or facsimile.
08 Supervisory Authority
If you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable laws in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, Brazil or the UK, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority.
09 Contact Us